Imagine what you can do with the savings.
Energy can be one of the largest expenses for any kind of organization. Enroll in the no-cost Commercial Solutions Program to identify energy-saving opportunities and earn incentives.Enroll now ►
Business lighting ►
|Eligible Measures||Incentive per kW||Incentive per kWh|
|HVAC||$250 per kW||$0.02 per kWh|
|Lighting||$165 per kW||$0.01 per kWh|
|Refrigeration||$275 per kW||$0.02 per kWh|
|Roofing||$250 per kW||$0.02 per kWh|
|Custom / Other||$165 per kW||$0.02 per kWh|
- Lower your energy costs.
- Shift savings back into your organization.
- Boost comfort and safety in your facility.
- Earn incentives for qualifying energy efficiency measures.
- Lessen your impact on the environment.
- Publicize your energy efficiency accomplishments.
The Process is Simple
- Enroll in the program by signing a Letter of Intent and providing an Entergy Texas electric bill and new base vendor form for affected facilities.
- Get a pre-inspection of your facility to identify energy-saving opportunities.
- Fill out an incentive application to calculate savings.
- Complete your energy-saving project.
- Get a post-inspection to finalize savings and verify new equipment installation.
- Receive an incentive check or direct deposit within six weeks of project completion.
Continuous energy improvement for independent school districts
Conroe ISD, New Caney ISD and Port Arthur ISD partnered with Energy Texas to increase energy awareness and save an estimated $370,000 in energy costs.
Hillcrest Baptist Church enrolled in the Commercial Solutions program and saved 111,775 kWh through lighting and cooling system upgrades and received $9,237 in incentives from Entergy Texas.
Lamar University partnered with Entergy Texas on HVAC, lighting and chiller projects to save over 862,000 kWh and over $77,000 in estimated annual energy costs.
Sam Houston State University
Sam Houston State University is saving approximately $54,600 in air conditioning costs and $122,838 in lighting costs since partnering with Entergy Texas Entergy Solutions.
Texas Children’s Hospital
Incorporating LED lighting and high-efficiency chillers as part of the construction plan for Texas Children’s Hospital helped the medical facility earn $91,740 in incentives.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
The Entergy Texas Commercial Solutions Program provided Anadarko with technical support and $61,519 in incentive funds to implement lighting and cooling-system upgrades.
Conroe Independent School District
Conroe ISD has received $567,290 in incentives from Entergy Texas for implementing energy efficiency upgrades throughout the district.
Westland Bunker Data Center
Air-cooled chillers were installed at the Westland Bunker Data Center, helping the facility to save 54,316 kWh per year and earn $25,449 in incentives.
Willis Independent School District
Willis ISD has partnered with the Commercial Solutions Program since 2008 and is saving an estimated $278,589 in electricity costs annually.
- Commercial Solutions Program Overview
- Letter of Intent
- Entergy Solutions Program Manual
- HVAC Savings Form
- Lighting Savings Form
- Other Commercial Measures Form
- New Construction - Lighting Design Guide
- New Construction - HVAC Design Guide
- New Construction - Building Envelope Guide
We're looking forward to helping you save energy. Please fill in your information and we'll be in touch with you soon.