Imagine what you can do with the savings.
Energy can be one of the largest expenses for any kind of organization. Enroll in the no-cost Commercial Solutions Program to identify energy-saving opportunities and earn incentives.Enroll Now
|Eligible Measures||Incentive per kW||Incentive per kWh|
|HVAC||$250 per kW||$0.02 per kWh|
|Lighting||$165 per kW||$0.01 per kWh|
|Refrigeration||$275 per kW||$0.02 per kWh|
|Roofing||$250 per kW||$0.02 per kWh|
|Custom / Other||$165 per kW||$0.02 per kWh|
- Lower your energy costs.
- Shift savings back into your organization.
- Boost comfort and safety in your facility.
- Earn incentives for qualifying energy efficiency measures.
- Lessen your impact on the environment.
- Publicize your energy efficiency accomplishments.
The Process is Simple
- Enroll in the program by signing a Letter of Intent and providing an Entergy Texas electric bill and new base vendor form for affected facilities.
- Get a pre-inspection of your facility to identify energy-saving opportunities.
- Fill out an incentive application to calculate savings.
- Complete your energy-saving project.
- Get a post-inspection to finalize savings and verify new equipment installation.
- Receive an incentive check or direct deposit within six weeks of project completion.
Sam Houston State University
Sam Houston State University is saving approximately $54,600 in air conditioning costs and $122,838 in lighting costs since partnering with Entergy Texas Entergy Solutions.
Texas Children’s Hospital
Incorporating LED lighting and high-efficiency chillers as part of the construction plan for Texas Children’s Hospital helped the medical facility earn $91,740 in incentives.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
The Entergy Texas Commercial Solutions Program provided Anadarko with technical support and $61,519 in incentive funds to implement lighting and cooling-system upgrades.
Conroe Independent School District
Conroe ISD has received $567,290 in incentives from Entergy Texas for implementing energy efficiency upgrades throughout the district.
Westland Bunker Data Center
Air-cooled chillers were installed at the Westland Bunker Data Center, helping the facility to save 54,316 kWh per year and earn $25,449 in incentives.
Willis Independent School District
Willis ISD has partnered with the Commercial Solutions Program since 2008 and is saving an estimated $278,589 in electricity costs annually.
Ready to save?
Contact us at 855-884-5617 or email@example.com to get started.