The Commercial Midstream Program saw a 241 percent increase in average savings and incentives in 2017. Commercial customers were drawn to the program because it allows them to purchase qualified lighting products at a discount through participating distributors without filling out rebate paperwork. And distributors are able to increase the sales of efficient products. It’s a win-win.
2017 Midstream Highlights
Most Successful Distributors
- Grainger: $134,183 in incentives, 2,778,614 kWh and over $250,000 saved annually
- Batteries Plus Bulbs: $36,530 in incentives, 936,047 kWh and over $80,000 saved annually
- Rexel: $15,120 in incentives, 303,042 kWh saved annually
- Voss Lighting: $14,670 in incentives, 299,358 kWh saved annually
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors: $400 in incentives, 4,144 kWh saved annually
Most Successful Projects
- Sam Houston State University: Received 5,000 low-cost LEDs from Batteries Plus Bulbs
- La Torretta Resort: Received over 2,200 low-cost LEDs from Grainger
- The Woodlands Resort: Received 2,400 low-cost LEDs from Grainger
- Lodge Motel and Suites: Received 2,000 low-cost LEDs from Batteries Plus Bulbs
- Lone Star College: Received 1,400 LEDs at 40 percent off from Voss Lighting
To learn more about the Entergy Texas Commercial Solutions Program, contact CLEAResult at 855-884-5617 or entergytxclearesult.com.